The Joule - Exactly Like Nowhere Else
A Newly Expanded Luxury Downtown Dallas Hotel
Explore the ultimate luxury experience at The Joule—a stylish hotel in the heart of Dallas. Having just completed a $78-million expansion The Joule offers sophisticated guestrooms, suites and multi-story penthouses with modern design and furnishings—accommodations that will indulge even the most discerning traveler. Situated in the burgeoning downtown area, The Joule is adjacent to the flagship Neiman Marcus and within walking distance of the Dallas Arts District.
- 161 Richly-appointed Guestrooms, including Suites and multi-level Penthouse Suites
- Over 14,000 square feet of flexible event space
- Private dining and event planning services
- Rooftop cantilevered pool with sun deck and private cabanas and adjoining bar and grill
- Art collection
- Photography by Bram Tihany
- ESPA – full service spa
- Yoga studio
- 24 hour state-of-the-art fitness center with cardio and strength training equipment and free weights – personal training by appointment
- Exclusive boutiques: TRAFFIC LA and TENOVERSIX/TENOVERSIX Presents
- Signature restaurants – CBD Provisions and Charlie Palmer
- Mirth & Refuge - a cocktail lounge
- Weekend Coffee
- TASCHEN Library
Historic Architecture Meets Sleek Design
The Joule, named for the international unit of energy, is a masterpiece of lively design created by award-winning designer Adam D. Tihany. Residing in a revitalized 1920's neo-Gothic building, The Joule combines Old World quality and modern design, featuring its original marble flooring, richly colored fabrics, custom millwork, chrome and glass. Populated throughout, the hotel features a collection of original artwork from names including Andy Warhol, Tony Cragg, Adam Fuss, and Richard Phillips.
Discover the ultra-chic hotel experience in downtown Dallas. We look forward to welcoming you to The Joule.